Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Weekly Update: December 17, 2008

This past week was a short one, with not much activity. On Saturday, I again was a part of the Christmas Around the World, but I played a different role. This week I was *forced* into being a Wise Man in our live nativity. The role wasn’t as bad as I first thought it would be, and I almost enjoyed it. I had a couple of lines I had to say every so often, and had to help look after a live sheep. The only problem was that the costume was far too small for me, and I could barely move my arms.

On Sunday, I participated in the American booth and passed out candy canes to visitors passing through. This was cool, and I got to talk to a bunch of Danish people and catch funny looks all for a couple of hours. It may have been this animal growing on my face called a beard. Speaking of beards, mine is looking extra large the past couple of days, as I got my hair cut yesterday, and cant trim my beard for a week. I get a lot of laughs when people see my new short hair and my huge beard, it’s pretty cool.

5 comments:

craig said...

we want a picture! we want a picture! we want a picture! we want a picture!

Unknown said...

I think I speak for everyone here: we demand a picture of your short hair and shaggy beard. The world deserves this. We need this. Give it to us!!!!!

Anonymous said...

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/03/29/amd_clooney.jpg

There he is.

craig said...

Tim is a dork. Tim is a dork. Tim is a dork. Tim is a dork. Tim is a dork.

Jennifer D. said...

yes!! PICTURE!! Have one of your friends on the boat put one up on facebook! I want to see you. I wonder if Carson would recognize you. lol. All I can think is "fat wise man man in a little coat!!" HAHA